Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Groom & Clean



Groom&Clean, one of the classic products for everyone right?  That's what I thought, saw some at Walmart for 3$ so I figured why not..  Slathered some up, put in it and said damn, this stuff smells like shit.  Looks like blue toothpaste, smells really bad, and I was too pissed about my head smelling like crap to even want to work with it..

Now that's just my two cents, but of course there's about a million and one great reviews and faithful users of this product.  I might try using it for it's cleaning properties.. supposed to cut grease and I've heard it's good to put in about a half hour before a heavy washout.  As for an everyday thing, that's out for me.. might be good for you, but I suggest squirting some in your hand for a quick sniff at the store.  They say you either love it or hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment