Monday, October 8, 2012

Murray's Nu Nile Review

nunile review

Murray's NuNile, Hair Slick dressing pomade.. sounds fancy right?  This is one of those intriguing cans you might pass by, but don't be discouraged.  According to the can, it's great for short, wavy, curly, bobbed, and straight hairstyles.. how can you go wrong?

Time to see what it's all about

murrays nu nile

Looks pretty much like beeswax, smells close, but different.. not unpleasant, kind of a waxy product smell if there is a thing.  Getting into it, it's got the wax consistency but not quite as sticky and it softens up a lot quicker when you get it working in your palms.

murrays nunile

They say damp, but I took it dry.. no problems for me but I'd stick with what you usually do.  It worked in rather nice, ran my hands over the top and through the mop lightly and it didn't grab any hairs out.  Brushed it through completely and it styled up with ease.


Worked pretty damn good for me, held strong all day and gave me a little extra height that was cool.  I hear a lot of people say the NuNile makes your hair shiny but I didn't think there was a noticeable difference between this and and the murray's beeswax or pomade.  If you take a bristle brush to it lightly it kind of mattes the finish.  Works good for me.. holds well, styles great, price is right at around 2.50$ at most stores.  Grab some and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment