Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nice Denim


 






  Don't know if it's just me, but getting a pair of halfway normal jeans seems damn near impossible nowadays.  Seems like it's always too low cut, skinny, shredded up, extra pockets, or whatever.  I'm always on the look out for good pants just cause they seem so few and far between.  I'll try anything anywhere as long as it looks right.

Came across these at Target and was surprised at the quality, thick rigid raw denim.. but maintained my skepticism til I tried them on.  I was even more surprised to see they fit pretty good.  Not too skinny or baggy, straight and simple.  To me these are perfect for 30$ I mean they might not be the perfect jean, but for that price they are.. smooth dark denim, nice details, not overboard with whiskers and fancy shit.  They get my stamp of approval, check your local Target for the Converse One Star jeans.. I know what you're thinking, Converse jeans?  But they're stealth.. no logos or anything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment