Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dax Super Neat Review

dax super neat

Making it through those sweaty days of summer with traditional pomade or wax on your head can get kind of greasy so I had to give this a try.  Been checking out the creams lately for something different, and for 2.50$ why not?


I pulled out a couple fingers worth and rubbed it through.. seems pretty light weight and more runny than what I'm used to.  It combed up a nice style with ease, but I think you lose some holding power going with the creams.  Might be cool if you've got shorter hair, this is what it did for me.



Doesn't really give it the over greasy look on the top, but left the side looking kind of wet.. maybe I put too much in over there.  Overall it's ok.. styles nice, feels like if I rocked it all day though I'd have trouble keeping shape in the front cause the bangs kept wanting to drop down, again might be better for short hair.  Not bad though for a couple bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment