Saturday, September 29, 2012

Garnier Paste


I usually stick with traditional wax or pomade, but this stuff was cheap and caught my eye so I gave it a try.  The words 'paste and strong' made me think it would hold good, and the way it looked also interested me.  I'm always checking for something that will hold tight for the day without being too shiny or greasy.  


Looks like some thick paste, but once I dipped in found it was a lot softer.  Had to run a couple glops through to get it working for me, but even after that it didn't look like I had a ton of crap in my hair which is cool.




Overall not bad, though I don't think it would hold too good for long periods.  Probably with shorter hair it would be better.  I like the cream products for the low luster, so I topped it off with a dab of 360 wave control and I think that might be the winning combination to keep the hairs in place.  

Went back and tried it again and realized I have to use way to much of this stuff, it's kind of misleading that it's supposed to be a "strong paste" like the can says.  Ended up having to mix it with the 360 wave control to get a decent hold, don't think I'll be using the Garnier again.  Hey for 3$ you win some right, maybe this will help you.. but again for short hair it might be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment