Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lucky Tiger



After seeing this stuff everywhere, my curiosity finally got the best of me.  At first I thought it would make razor bumps and irritation marks disappear, but then I thought.. maybe it's the cream that disappears?  Well the cream does fade away after an application (just don't cake it on) and after using it a few times I see that it does help with smoothing out bumps or irritations too.

It feels pretty damn good after a shave, like rubbing a green menthol cloud onto your face.  The mint and menthol cools your face off as it works its way into your skin.. but it smells like a can of Vicks Vaporub, which might be your thing.  I mean it's not completely over powering, and my girl likes the mint smell so chicks might dig it.. but I'm more used to traditional smelling after shave products.  Either way you slice it, I'd say it's definitely worth the 7$ 

No comments:

Post a Comment